Terms and Conditions
Everything you need to know about this
Course Withdrawal, Rescheduling, and Cancellation
If you wish to withdraw from a course, you have to advise our admin at email@example.com in writing and include the course details and order number. Our policies regarding refunds are:
- Ten or more business days in advance: a full refund minus the $50CAD administration charge.
- Five to nine business days in advance: a transfer to another course or a credit, valid for one year, to another course can be considered.
- After the course has started, a 50% credit towards another course may be considered if notice is received before the start date of the second session. After this time, no refund or credit will be issued.
* Exception: once course confirmation has been received and students have been informed: Fanavaran will not accept any cancellation or refund requests. Course confirmation can happen at any time prior to the start of the course.
* If an instructor is not available due to unforeseen circumstances, another instructor of equal ability will be substituted. Fanavaran reserves the right to cancel or change the date of its classes. Fanavaran’s responsibility will, under no circumstances, exceed the amount of the fee collected.
Those who fail to show up for the course or withdraw without sufficient notice will be subject to the full invoiced course fee.
* In the event that Fanavaran chooses to cancel a course, a full refund will be issued to the registrant.
* Class postponement: Fanavaran makes every effort not to cancel any course. If a course cannot be run due to low registration, Fanavaran has the right to postpone the class to another time, and participants will be automatically registered at the new time the course is being offered. In the event that they do not want this option, they may request to be issued a credit letter to be used for the other courses.