This Course Will Help You To
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Understand your personal learning style.
- Set your personal and professional language goals.
- Develop skills to help you improve your skills in the main skill areas of English.
- Write and edit professional reports and correspondence.
- Understand and correctly use inclusive language.
- Organize and write a presentation.
- Give a team presentation.
- Give and receive feedback.
Working in a second language can be a stressful, tiring experience. By identifying the ways, you learn and work best, this course will help you find ways to approach professional communication with confidence!
You will set and monitor your language goals, and learn about different types of professional writing. In addition, you will learn how to craft and organize a stellar presentation, blending professional jargon with common idioms to make you feel confident and comfortable.