Title: Mini-MBA Program
Course Number: MGT600
- Business Negotiations: Jan 2021 (7 sessions, 13 hours)
- Managerial Accounting: Feb 2021 (7 sessions, 13 hours)
- Managerial Finance & Economics: Mar 2021 (7 sessions, 13 hours)
- Marketing Management: Apr 2021 (7 sessions, 13 hours)
- Leadership & Managing People: May 2021(7 sessions, 13 hours)
- Business Strategy: Jun 2021(7 sessions, 13 hours)
- Entrepreneurship 101, Your Start-up Project: Summer 2021, July-Sep (14 sessions, 24 hours)
About the Program: In today’s world, having technical expertise is not enough for long-term career success. Our Mini-MBA program helps you to take your career to the next level by understanding the methodology that will enable you to contribute to non-technical discussions and provide effective solutions at your job. This program introduces you to the fundamentals of business management, marketing, strategy, leadership, and negotiation techniques, resulting in a well-rounded, overall strategy for success.
Who Should Attend? This series of courses are designed for engineers and managers who want to advance in their corporate job, or anyone interested in starting their own business.
Instructors: All instructors received their MBA from the University of Toronto’s Rotman School of Management, Canada’s No. 1 Business School and MBA Program. Their education background combined with years of technical and commercial experience will get you started on your management career and aspiration.
Final Project- Entrepreneurship 101: Gain confidence and start working on your own business idea:
- Identify, analyze and develop an entrepreneurial business opportunity,
- Write a business plan,
- Market assessment,
- Competitor analyses,
- Team building,
- Plan a go-to-market strategy,
- and much more!
ویژگی های دوره
- درس 0
- آزمونها 0
- مدت زمان 70 hours
- سطح مهارت All levels
- زبان English
- دانشجویان 0
- گواهی نامه خیر
- ارزیابی بله