LEED GA – Exam Preparation Course
70 / 100
This course includes 12 sessions (10 teaching sessions + 2 Mock exams)
- Source: LEED Green Associate V4.1
- Eligibility requirements: None (every individual interested in the fields of Energy, Environmental, Architecture, etc.) are welcome to tale this course.
- (12) Sessions of 2 Hours (1.5 hours lecture + 30 min. practice question each session)
- Homework questions will be given at the end of each session.
- (2) Mock exams will be taken in REAL exam conditions!
- All the study materials and practice questions will be provided and included with the course.
- CH1: Green Building and Sustainability
- CH2: LEED Rating Systems
- CH3: Integrative Process (IP)
- CH4: Location and Transportation (LT)
- CH5: Sustainable Sites (SS)
- Mock Exam #1: (Midterm: Up to chapter 6)
- CH6: Water Efficiency (WE)
- CH7: Energy and Atmosphere (EA)
- CH8: Materials and Resources (MR)
- CH9: Indoor Environmental Quality (IEQ)
- CH10: Innovation in Design (ID)
- CH11: Regional Priority (RP)
- Mock Exam #2: covers all the chapters, very similar to the actual LEED exam.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 24 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language Farsi / English
- Students 15
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Curriculum is empty