The Agile Practice Guide contains the following sections:
- An Introduction to Agile describes the Agile Manifesto mindset, values and principles. It also covers the concepts of definable and high-uncertainty work, and the correlation between lean, the Kanban Method and agile approaches.
- Life Cycle Selection introduces the various life cycles discussed in the practice guide and covers suitability filters, tailoring guidelines and common combinations of approaches.
- Implementing Agile: Creating an Agile Environment talks about critical factors to consider when creating an agile environment such as servant leadership and team composition.
- Implementing Agile: Delivering in an Agile Environment discusses how to organize a team and common practices the team can use for delivering value on a regular basis. It provides examples of empirical measurements for the team and for reporting status.
- Organizational Considerations for Project Agility explores organizational factors that impact the use of agile practices, such as culture, readiness, business practices and the role of a project management office (PMO).
Every Saturday 11:00 – 13:00 (EST) starting 13 November 2021
ویژگی های دوره
- درس 8
- آزمونها 0
- مدت زمان 6 hours
- سطح مهارت All levels
- زبان English
- دانشجویان 23
- گواهی نامه خیر
- ارزیابی بله